You don’t know how to pay medical bills online using Quickpayportal and, you are looking to pay your bills online with www.quickpayportal.com. Umm. Right! So here you are on the right post and you will get complete help. One can pay their medical bills in easy steps using the official website of quick pay. The official website of Quickpayportal is quickpayportal.com.
By visiting the website, you can pay your medical bills, you can ask for medical prescriptions, an appointment with doctors can be done, access the medical records, get test reports, billing history, and many more things.
In this post, I am going to guide you step by step, to log in and register at the quickpay portal. After then, how to pay medical bills and get the benefit of all features of the medical portal – quick pay portal.
The question came to my mind “What is quickpayportal?”. Then I thought, It can strike anyone’s mind. Therefore, here I am going to sharing all about quick pay portal.
As we have already told you, It is a billing portal. This online service is provided by Athena health which is based in the USA. The headquarter of this organization is in Massachusets. This portal has solved lots of problem of the patient because, in past days, patients have to go to the hospital. Then they used to get their generated bill after then they could pay their bills.
But now, With the help of quickpayportal, bills can be paid with a few clicks.
Pay Bills online at www.quickpayportal.com
Bill payment using www.quickpayportal.com is very easy. You just need to follow few steps to do that.
If you don’t know those steps, then don’t worry we are going to guide you to pay medical bills online using quickpayportal.com.
Quickpayportal Login guide
- Patients have to visit the official website of the quickpay.
- After visiting on the homepage, you have to navigate to the on the page. There you need to enter 15 digit quick pay code, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Then click on sign in.
- Now you have successfully logged into the website. After that, you need to click on the Billing tab to pay your bills. In the billing tab, you will get a complete list of charges according to visited date will be listed there. You will get to know about your balance too.
- If you want to pay, then click on “billing and payment option”.
- Now click on “Pay online”.
- Select a payment method like “debit/credit card or net banking”.
- Fill your card details, and proceed for payment.
- Now you have successfully paid your medical bill.
- If you are looking for the link to pay bills, here is the link.
- Payment can be done in one time or either you can set up a recurring payment option.
- You will get notification of each activity. You will get confirmation of bill payment.
- 24×7 uptime services.
- Supportive staff and customer care.
How to request a prescription?
If you want to request or renew your prescription, then here we are going to guide you. Follow the steps
- First of all, you need to login into quick pay portal.
- Then Click the Messages tab.
- Further, Compose Message.
- Now you need to Select Prescriptions and refills from the drop-down menu.
- Now Select your provider and location of the office.
- Enter your subject and messages.
- Then click the Send button.
Here you have successfully requested for the prescription. You will get your prescription very soon.
Benefits of quickpayportal.com
- Wide availability in the USA. Most of the hospital and doctor adopted to quick pay portal.
- A completely free service. There are no hidden and subscription kind fees.
- Access payment and billing history from anywhere of the Globe.
- Get all your billed history.
- 24×7 services. You can pay your medical bill anytime. You don’t have to visit the office or hospital, you just need to visit the official website and do a few clicks and your payment will be done from anywhere.
- Ease of services.
- Emergency facility for the patient. In case of any emergency, you can get help in no time by calling on their emergency number.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Quick Pay Portal?
Quickpayportal is an online health portal, the parent company is Athena health. The patient can pay their medical bills, can arrange an appointment with the doctor, manage medical test report, can request for medical prescription by the doctor, ask suggestion from the doctor, manage medical billing history and etc.
- What is quick pay code, statement ID or Access ID? Where can I get the quickpay code?
Quickpay code is must important code and it is uniquely given to each patient on their medical receipt. Quickpay code is also known as Statement ID and access ID. The medical payment and all kind of services can be access by only access ID. It is a 15 digit code and you need to have it to proceed further.
You can get this code on your medical receipt.
- May I get the new password? If I forget the password.
On quick pay portal, there is a link to forget password? After clicking that link, by putting statement ID you can get a new password.
- By which payment method I can pay my Medical bills on quickpayprotal?
Payment can be done via credit card, mailing, debit card, internet banking or phone banking.
- How can I contact in the emergency?
In any kind of medical emergency, you need to contact the respective hospital.
Ring on the Emergency number: 911
- Quickpayportal is safe?
Quickpayportal is launched by the best company – Athena health. They take care of the security and safety of their customer. One need not worry about its safety because quick pay portal is safe.
Official Website: www.quickpayportal.com
Adobe Reader: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
Disclaimer: We are in no way associated with quickpayportal.com or Athena health. We are just an educational website and providing information and guide to help people. If anything against copyright and law. Feel free to contact us.